5/8/09

Rant...........

I have been doing a lot of swapping lately, but what really gets me is the swap partner that does not even acknowledge getting the package. I spend time making items and paying postage mailing the packages. Is it so much to ask that you acknowledge the package and the contents. Even if you do not like the items that I have made or spend time picking out could you at least email saying you received the package. I am so disappointed in swap partners lately that do not have the common courtesy to acknowledge the swap package. This is just my rant and the sole expression of my opinion.

With that said once I complete the last two blog swaps I'm in, I am done swapping for a long while.

6 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Ruth I just came to your blog to tell you your package came in. It just did today 5/8/09. I hope you arent upset with me.Mail takes a long time to get here. I loved everything. I hope you have recieved yours. I do have a tracking number if it hasnt come. I love everything you put in the basket too.Thank you.

Becky J. said...

hey ruth-- i am glad you like the annie. she was a fun one to make. :) i will let you know when yours arrives. maybe a mothers day surprise!!

Darlene said...

Hi Ruth... courtesy doesn't cost a thing. Our hearts and hands & lots of creative hours are poured into the gifts we make for our partners... so yes, a thank you & receipt acknowledgment is a small thing to do.

take care... have a beautiful day filled with creative stitches & inspiration

hugs
xoxo

katielyn said...

I totally agree! Wouldn't it be great if you could just swap with yourself? You know what you want, you know what you like, no problems!

Natalie said...

That's a really good point. I always try to leave a thank-you note (especially for the wonderful candy I receive from other countries). I think your idea of posting photos on your blog is great too - it really shows that the gifts are appreciated.

Hello said...

i know what you mean... especially when you get forgotten and don't actually get anything from your swap partner...i hope your luck changes soon :)